Cleaning a bouncy castle requires a bit of effort, but it's essential to ensure that the castle is safe for use and free of any dirt, bacteria, or other contaminants. Here are the steps you can follow to clean a bouncy castle:
1. Remove any debris: Before you begin cleaning the bouncy castle, remove any debris such as leaves, twigs, or other objects that may be on the surface such as sweets from parties, rocks, lost socks and the like.
2. Prepare the cleaning solution: Mix a solution of mild detergent and warm water in a large bucket or container. You can also use a disinfectant cleaner if you prefer. If you are looking for a fantastic bouncy castle and PVC cleaning product, then try the AJL Bouncy castle cleaner.
3. Clean the bouncy castle: Dip a soft-bristled brush into the cleaning solution and scrub the bouncy castle gently. Be sure to clean all surfaces, including the walls, floor, and any seams or crevices where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. You can also use a pressure washer to clean the bouncy castle, but be sure to use the lowest pressure setting to avoid damaging the surface. If you are using the AJL Bouncy Castle Cleaner, then be sure to follow the instructions correctly.
4. Rinse the bouncy castle: Use a hose or pressure washer to rinse the bouncy castle thoroughly, making sure to remove all traces of the cleaning solution.
4. Dry the bouncy castle: Once the bouncy castle is clean and rinsed, use a clean towel or a dry mop to absorb any excess water. Let the castle air dry completely before storing it away. If you want to speed up the drying process, then why not invest in an AJL bouncy castle drying heater? Our heater attaches directly onto the side of our 1hp, 1.5hp and 2hp blowers. We recommend the 1hp as it retains heater the best.
5. Disinfect (optional): You may want to disinfect the bouncy castle after cleaning it to kill any remaining bacteria. You can use a disinfectant spray or wipe, following the manufacturer's instructions.
By following these steps, you can effectively clean and disinfect a bouncy castle, ensuring that it's safe for children to play on.