AJL Bouncy Castle Cleaner 5L
Send to a friend
Recommend this to a friend by entering their email address in the box below.
- Free Delivery
|0 - 1||£22.50|
Bouncy Castle Cleaner Concentrate will easily remove green algae, tree sap, road traffic film, black streaks, diesel fumes, and of course winter grime.
It is suitable for cleaning all Bouncy Castle areas, even including plastics, acrylic windows, fibreglass, decals, sealants and much more.
DO NOT USE ON ARTWORK
Highly concentrated formula to save you money – at maximum dilution of 100:1 it is made to go a long way
Bouncy Castle Cleaner has been specifically formulated for the cleaning of any inflatable covering all shapes and sizes
It is NOT a simple dirt remover, like so many other cleaners on the market.
There is no other cleaner which is safer or more economical in use.
The raw materials used for the manufacturing are 100% fully biodegradable, making sure that there is no other cleaner that comes close for biodegradability.
Bouncy Castle Cleaner contains Biocide – which will kill 99.9% of germs on any surface – with active ingredients to leave a fine film across surface preventing the re growth of things such as algae, fungus & moss
With regular use, it will keep them away for good
Bouncy Castle Cleaner doesn’t use harmful additives & is 100% safe
This cleaner contains ingredients that will not harm PVC if used to the correct instructions
Just leaving it clean, bacteria free & protected
How to use Bouncy Castle Cleaner
For best results we recommend using this product via a jet spray
- 1: Apply to surfaces from bottom to top using a your jet spray on the lowest solution setting, then increase for desired strength
- 2: Allow 1 to 2 minutes to soak in, but do not allow to dry
- 3: Agitate with a sponge or a soft brush
- 4: Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom
How to use Bouncy Castle Cleaner without a Jet Spray
- 1: Pour Concentrate into a spray bottle with 50% water
- 2: Apply to surfaces from bottom to top using a spray, sponge or brush.
- 3: Allow 1 to 2 minutes to soak in, but do not allow to dry
- 4: Agitate with a sponge or a soft brush
- 5: Rinse thoroughly with water from top to bottom