If you are ordering an inflatable (e.g. bouncy castle, assault course, slide combo etc) there are several ways to order.
ORDERING IN STOCK ITEM
If the item is in stock, you can either:
- Order directly on our website using the order now button and choose delivery or collection.
- Pay a deposit using the pay deposit button. This option is for:
- Reserving the item if you want to pay at a later date.
- Adding the item to your order that includes other items that require manufacturing
- Paying a deposit for this item but you would like it manufacturing with some customisation (e.g. different colours). This option is subject to lead times.
ORDERING MADE TO ORDER ITEM
If the inflatable or bouncy castle you want requires manufacturing then you can use the pay deposit button.
Items that are made to order will be subject to a lead time, this is dependant upon the product, if you would like to find out the current lead time please get in touch, normally it is around 2-4 weeks, however during busy periods (e.g the summer season) this can extend.
If you require some customisation such as change of colours or theme, you can either add this on the note add checkout or get in touch with us via phone call on +44 151 487 3336 or email at email@example.com
You can read more on customisation below.
|Size W x L x H||16ft x 20ft x 14ft|
|Packed Dimensions||1.2 x 0.8 x 0.8m|
|Minimum Pressure||1 kPa|
|Standards||BS EN 14960|
|Features||Speaker Compartment, Speaker Pocket, Deflation Zip|
|Steel Ground Pegs||17 x 400mm|
|Ground Tarpaulin||12ft x 18ft|
|Test Certificate||12 Months Manufacturers Test|
|Up to 1m||12|
|Up to 1.2m||9|
|Up to 1.5m||7|
|Up to 1.8m||6|
We use a variety of materials for the manufacturing of our bouncy castles and inflatables at AJL.
All items are manufactured in accordance with EN14960 which means any material used in
the integral structure of any inflatable will have the minimum specification of the below.
|Type||610gsm PVC Knife Coated Fabric|
|Minimum Tensile Strength||1850 N|
|Minimum Tear Strength||350 N|
|Minimum Coating Adhesion||100 N|
|Flame Retardancy||B1, B2, M2|
|Standards||BS5438, BS5867, EN71, B2, M2, EN14960|
|Features||RoHS and Phthalate Free|
We offer finance on our Inflatable products. For more information on finance, please click here.
Whether you are looking to finance a startup package, add to your fleet or purchase a bouncy castle for private use, our finance is perfect for you.
Our bouncy castles, slide combos, slides, obstacle courses and all other types of inflatable can be customised to meet your requirements.
Some of our popular choices of customisation include:
- Changing PVC colours
- Changing PVC finish (cape or gloss finish)
- Adding fitted velcro for interchangeable artwork
- Adding disco light and speaker pockets or compartments
- Custom bespoke branding
Plus many more options to choose from, if you would like to learn more about what customisation you can do, please click here.